Enterprise-grade solution with agile & affordable plan even for medium-sized businesses
We offer agile implementation plan for businesses that want more than elementary off-the-shelf contract management solution without allocating resources for big scale projects with robust enterprise tools.
6 weeks and you’re all set
- Project launchConfirmation of the project scope, identification of project team and individual steps, setup of meetings schedule, reporting and escalation mechanisms.
- Mapping requirementsExploring standard processes with defined owners, modification of “to be process” based on the customer requirements and final sign off by the client.
- System configurationCreation of configured Cequence instance, confirmation on network and access setup, test and system deployment.
- Users setupFinal setup of user accounts and security groups, confirmation on user groups and rights based on the customer requirements.
- Customer trainingEvaluation of training plan, elaboration on practical examples and reference documentation for respective user groups, user acceptance testing & training.
- Go LiveGo Live plan and its communication to the users, deployment of Help Desk, final sign off on deployment by the customer, 6 weeks Extracare.
Most enterprise software pricing is designed to charge you per user regardless of how much they utilize the software. At Cequence, you only get billed for what you use, so you don’t pay the same for users who aren’t using Cequence to manage projects, just view them.
You will only pay for the number of users you choose and get transparent pricing that will fit the size and needs of your company. The subscription includes all standard upgrades and updates, SLA and uptime commitment, training and support.
Cequence is priced using a one time implementation fee & monthly subscription per user.
- Workflows and user groups configuration
- Notification setup
- Metadata configuration
- Reports configuration
- Business rules for templates & approvals
- System integrations
- Legacy contracts migration
- Process & data mapping
- Implementation workshop with client
- User trainings package
- Standard use of Cequence under T&Cs
- Standard support (9am - 5pm)
- 6 weeks “Extracare” support on Go Live
- Standard upgrades and updates
- Standard maintenance
- Training and user onboarding wizards via in-tool materials
- 1000 e-sign transactions (additional transactions can be purchased)
Customization and implementation of the solution to fit our specific process was very fast and without any major problems. Getting used to the new tool could be described as effortless. The software itself is very easy to get used to and visually pleasant. Great value for companies with specific needs and smaller teams not looking to spend on a suite solution.